Recipe of the week!
We like to call cupcakes as small booster shots of happiness! These are just miniature fun size versions of a regular cake, often involving similar ingredients based on the flavour of the cupcake. Today we’re here to share our tried and tested cupcake recipe with all of you!
Eggs – 2 No’s
Sugar – 150 grams
Oil – 63 grams
Butter – 12 grams
Essence – 5 ml
Baking Soda – 2.5 grams
Baking Powder – 4 grams
Flour – 134 grams
Salt – 1 gram
Milk – 105Ml Yield: 500 grams
Frosting- Yield- 500 grams
Icing Sugar – 320 grams
Butter – 160 grams
Milk – 20 grams
Vanilla Essence – 3 tsp
- Put all ingredients together and mix in at 2 nd speed in table top mixture.
- Mix for 10-15mins.
- Pour this batter in paper cups which are already arranged in cupcake tray.
- Now bake this at 160 C for 15-20mins.
- Remove, cool to room temperature.
- Now make frosting.
- Cream butter & Icing sugar till fluffy.
- Add in milk & vanilla essence and make it smooth.
- Pipe these cupcakes witht he choice of your nozzle and sprinkle with red& pink edible glitter or sprinklers
Yield- 1000gms——34 cups ——-15gms batter in mould.