Recipe of the week!
Curly Whirly Brownies
What makes curly whirly a delicious treat is that it is a beautiful combination of light and dark, swirls of smooth cream cheese blended with chocolate chips finally presented as scrumptious brownie that simply melts in the mouth.
Eggs – 3 No’s
Castor Sugar – 100 gms
Butter – 200 gms
Salt – 80 gms
Bittersweet Chocolate- 400 gms
Chocolate chips – 50gms
Plain Flour – 175 gms
Cream Cheese – 100gms
Icing Sugar – 30gms
Vanilla Essence – 2gms
Eggs – ½ no
- Break eggs, add sugar whisk little and keep aside.
- Take butter in a pan melt it.
- To this add bittersweet chocolate and 1/3 of chocolate chips
- Now again start whisking egg and sugar in high speed till it changes to pale.
- Add melted chocolate mix to this fold.
- Add flour and remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour this on lined tin.
- Make a cheese cake topping by adding cream cheese ,Icing sugar, Vanilla essence and eggs together
- Pipe this on brownie batter into parallel lines.
- Using toothpick drag on piping lines.
- Bake at 180 O C for 20-25 mins.